Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Twofer Card Challenge #4

Hello and Welcome!

THANK YOU for your incredible participation in last month's challenge! You are inspiring lots of design ideas with your cards and your cleverness! 

If you missed the previous post announcing the winners for last month, please note that there will now be TWO winners each month, as well as five Honorable Mentions! One winner will be chosen from those who make conventional cards with their prompt stamp or die and one will be chosen from those who make unconventional cards with their prompt stamp or die. More love to go around!


This month our prompt is ...
Feel free to interpret the prompt however it inspires you, but remember to use the same pet stamp or die on both cards! 

We welcome cards featuring all varieties of pets, not just cats and dogs! Have you (or someone you know) had a pet parakeet, turtle, hamster, chicken, bunny, horse ... we'd love to see what PET you feature and hear all about the special critter in your household, farm, or country estate!

Guest Designer

This month we are delighted to present the winner of our February challenge as our Guest Designer! Please give a warm welcome to Pia of Pia's Papir og Perler:
Here are Pia's beautiful Twofer cards using the same kitty
for a Birthday card and a Christmas card! Thank you, Pia!
Design Team 

We hope you will be inspired by the example creations from your Design Team! You can find detailed information about their designs on their individual blogs which we hope you can visit.
Darnell
Loll
Bev
Anita
Susanne
Kara

The challenge is open until 11:55 PM (PST) April 24th.
The Winners and the Honorable Mentions will be posted 
at 12:00 AM (PST) April 30th.
The Winners will have the opportunity to be future Guest Designers!

A reminder of our simple rules!

For more details, please click on the Rules and FAQ tabs above. 
Thank you for playing and leaving some encouragement for others!
HAVE FUN!!


24 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful theme and oh my, the DT have really made some fabulous projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous DT 'pet' cards, all so fun and creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pia as Guest Designer??? Oh, lucky us! Wonderful inspiration all around! 😃

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards from you and the DT Darnell with lots of fun and cute little critters. I think I am going to be a bit stumped as I have animals of the wild variety but don't think I have anything which could be termed a pet. I will have to see what I can do though. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pet cards, wonderful designs and colors abound.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun prompt and delightful inspiration by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are so cute! The DT did a great job with the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun challenge Dolly!!! Lolly xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Da cat is in the house!! Well, actually it isn't, but as soon as it is I will snap a picture and add it to my post. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards are all incredibly fun and fantastic! Great job, DT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ack! How fun! Super sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fun Twofer challenge, the DT's cards are amazing, so much inspiration, thank you.
    I just uploaded my cards, I wish the picture would have been a bit bigger.
    Thanks again.
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun challenge and fabulous inspiration, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  14. My first time here - what a great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, this was another fun Twofer challenge. I so enjoyed seeing what the designers did too with the Pet theme. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A funny thing happened on the way to linking up my cards. So, Darnell and team, I have to share.

    I was explaining this challenge to hubby, saying I needed to use the same stamp or die. Before I could finish the sentence, he said, "You have to use the same stamp... or die"... as in cease to exist.

    Never a dull moment at our place... and always a fun time here. Thanks for another great challenge and more wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bwahaha, that is so funny, Sybrina! I don't think my rules are quite THAT menacing, lol!! Thank you for sharing and giving us a giggle!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another fabulous challenge with splendid inspirational creations from the DT ! Thanks for pushing our creativity out of the limit !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, my gosh, I just read Sybrina's comment! I can hardly stop laughing! I'll be linking up on Friday. Such fun cards submitted for this challenge. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pets is a great theme Darnell, so many fabulous cards from the DT and other players -Pia's super cute cat and your Hammie and Frog cards are such fun - you've a great sense of humour. Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats to my dear friend Pia for her GD spotlight! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. More fun cards, Darnell. Looks like Fred could be a big fan of Miss Piggy LOL.
    Mr. Mojo finally decided to come back, but I'm not sure if I can still manage to create a twofer before the deadline.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry I am so late with my entry Darnell but was determined to get my cards in this time. x

    ReplyDelete